Friday, May 8, 2009

Sarah's First Quilt For Baby Gray


Hi! This is Sarah blogging so forgive me if it is kinda weird. This picture is of me with my quilt I made with a little help from mom. It came to be when I was making a pillow front and when I finished it I said that I wanted to make a whole quilt. This is the finished product:


This next picture is of the center square which my mom embroidered for me and if you can't read it it is a Bible passage and says "Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17"


This last picture is a heart I wrote on and my mom sewed on the back and says "I love you VERY MUCH Love, your sister Sarah"



And that is the quilt of Sarah Gray for Baby Gray

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, it is beautiful. Such a talented girl you are! You're a great big sister already, but I know you'll grow even more caring with the arrival of this new little one.

    Love you,
    Mrs. McBryde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WONDERFUL...Sarah...you are so talented, and the sweetest little girl ever. Winston will cherish this for life....and you are going to be very, very special to him for his entire life....you are such a winner in every respect.
    Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete