Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Veteran's Day 2010

Our Family Picture

Future Pilot

Hey it's Sarah. Last Saturday our family went to the 4th Annual Veterans Day Fly-In. It was so much fun:}The picture above was our attempt of getting a family picture. You might notice that something is on Caroline's face. She had just gotten her face painted with a purple butterfly.

This picture (to the left) is of William in a neighbors plane. My mom took all the pictures except the first one. Caroline and I didn't get to look at the airplanes much because we were serving food in the Hangar - we could hear them, though.
Little Boy, Big Plane

Me and My Butterfly
Caroline and her Butterfly
I got my face painted with a butterfly too. Momma said that it looked like I was raising my eyebrow (my right, your left) :}















Missing Man Formation 

Every year the Museum has Stearmans come and do a Missing Man Formation. If you are not familiar with it, it is where 3 planes do a fly-by and have a missing slot (see picture to left) to recognize the men and women who have died.










A Black Hawk came and landed in a field and was on display.
UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopter
More Stearmans. I don't know what is wrong with this post but since I have pictures I can't type in the places I want to      type in. I have more to write so I will continue in another post.  I can't even type except on Captions. It was working before but now it's Not:(So Long Folks.                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment