Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Videos

I just uploaded some videos to YouTube. Like I said in a earlier post. It's much faster to upload the videos to YouTube that Blogger. I put some description below the video on some of them, but I will put some more description on here.


Video 1 -  Winston running down the hall of my Grandparents church. He is so fast!!!
Video 2 -   William opening his Jump 2 It (Peachtree City's Inflatable Party Center). I think that Winston wants to see what else William got:)
Video 3 - Malinda (aka- Grandma) opening up her quilt that Momma made for her.
Video 4 - William got a book called Spitfire  from Momma and Daddy that he has enjoyed reading the previous books in the series.
Video 5 - William got tickets to go to the Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers game on January 2, 2011. Also he got a Rubber Band Gun
that is a six shooter and is really cool. Hope you enjoyed the videos and should have more soon. If you have any trouble viewing the videos, let me know.

Later Gators,

Sarah H. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment