Monday, February 21, 2011

Domino Towers

I was gong through the drafts on the blog and found this one that I had uploaded the pictures a couple months ago and then hadn't written on it so I decided to do it today. Momma and us kids are here in CA right now. I am really tired because this morning Winston woke up early and  I woke up- it was about 6:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep because of the time difference. Yesterday I had to wake up at 4:30 EDT (1:30 PDT) because we had to leave at 6 for the airport. The drive from the bay area to  my grandfathers house is 4 hrs. I didn't go to sleep till  1:30 EDT (10:30 PDT) so I was awake for about 20 hrs. I am SO tired. Enough about that, on to the post. The photo above is from 2009. William and our 2nd cousin, Nate built a domino tower 14 stories high (it might have been higher).
William was practicing for his domino tower at thanksgiving by building his own. This one is only 8 stories high this time. William and Nate actually didn't get to build one this year for two reasons. First, there was WMD (Winston of mass destruction) to knock down all of their attempts to build a tower. Second, Nate had just had surgery on his shoulder so he wasn't really any help. William did  get to build a house out of domino's for all of our second cousins ( just the girls, the guys were too busy watching football:))


No comments:

Post a Comment