Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dallas June 2011

Winston and Aunt Charlotte
While the three big kids were in Hiawassee with their grandparents, Winston and I got to go to Dallas to see my mom, and Aunt and Uncle.

The weather was quite hot, but my mom and I sewed me a dress AND we got to eat at In N Out Burger - one of my very favorites!!  And they had just opened the restaurant the month before!


Winston didn't realize what a treat it was, but he liked wearing the hat - and eating French Fries!

 How do you keep a 2 year old occupied on the airplane?  Give him a Rice Krispie Treat AND a Nutty Bar. 
And then he's HAPPY - but more importantly - QUIET!! 











Winston and Uncle Van
We ended up taking a day and a half to come home because all the flights were full, so we spent the night at a Red Roof Inn near the airport.  This was dinner - McDonald's in the hotel.




Do you think he had a little bit of sugar while we waited in the airport all day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment