Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Perfect Organism

 
Hey it's Sarah. I was going through all the drafts of our blog and found this one. We finally got rid of this Rosemary bush because the scent was attracting some scorpions. It took my dad about a day to cut it down. The main 'trunk' was about 3-4 inches wide. This is what my mom had written in the earlier post.

We planted a tiny little Rosemary plant off the back patio about 5 or 6 years ago. It has grown - and GROWN! We finally decided that it had outgrown it's location. Spence liked to call it the perfect organism because you couldn't kill it, but he has subdued the earth and conquered it.

~SARAH GRAY~

Postscript.  I guess you'll end up with a few "oldies"  I'm going through old drafts and this was still in there - from Sept 2009!  It's still a cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment