Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dallas Trip August 2010

 Hey, Sarah again. I was going through our pictures and found these of when William, Winston, and my mom went to Dallas, TX. They went and saw my Grandmother and my mom's aunt and uncle.
This is my mom's Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Van and of course William



 We have been debating over whether or not we should cut the curls off. You can't really see them her but they are there:) My dad thinks we should cut them off but the rest of the family likes them. We went to Greensboro, NC for Thanksgiving and everyone but my dad's mom said that we should not cut them. So I guess it just runs in my dad's family that they don't like curls:)

Until next time folks,
Sarah Gray
' Look at how cute my curls are, don't cut them off '


Coco loves her Grandsons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment