Thursday, December 9, 2010

Greensboro Children's Museum 11.26.10

Hey fellow bloggers. The day after Thanksgiving my mom, William, and Winston went to the Greensboro Children's Museum. Caroline, Leighton (my cousin) stayed at the hotel. Two Thanksgivings ago when my Mom and Dad to Paris my grandparents took us kids to that museum and we had alot of fun. There was this thing where you stood in this circle and you pulled a rope in the center of the circle and up came this bubble around you. It was AWESOME!!! We had alot of fun. Us Girls decided to stay at the hotel this time because we had to work on our magazine.
 We make a magazine. We have had different names for it, but I think that we have decided on a name - Gray Today. We put recipes and sometimes we put interviews in the magazine. It is lots of fun.

~SARAH~
 I think that Winston looks like he is fake smiling:):)

 Winston is examining the chef's hat!!

I love Winston in this picture!- the wide eyes:)


ADORABLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment