Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009/2010

Group Photo Thanksgiving 2010
 
It's Sarah again. This Thanksgiving our family went up to Greensboro, NC to see my dad's side of the family. I thought I could mix this year's and last year's pictures together in one post. Above: This year's family picture. If you want some more detail of our trip Caroline put some stories on her blog. 


William and Nate's Domino Tower.
Last year William and my second cousin's fiance, Nate, built a domino tower 14 (I think) stories high. At one point William almost knocked it over getting another domino:) When everybody saw that William was about to knock it over they all gasped:)
                    Group Photo 2009
L to R: Nathan, Leighton, Fred, Katy (with Ivy inside), Malinda, Cy, Caroline, William, Sarah,Winston, Spencer, Carrie

Our family, my dad's parents, his sibling, and their kids stayed at a bed & breakfast and got a family picture for my grandparents Christmas letter.
Group Photo Thanksgiving 2009
This was the WHOLE group photo taken after Thanksgiving. We had about 25-30 people there:) We have a BIG family!!

 This is Ivy at Thanksgiving 2010 and below is Ivy 2009. Big difference.

Katy Murchison (my dad's sister) was pregnant with little Ivy last year. Her husband Fred is standing is the back of the picture below. 
Merry Christmas,
Sarah
Katy and little Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment